Join now

Looking for distributor in Russia forMedicalDevice (Moscow)

Hello,

name is Sara Ebru Kisioglu and Im in charge of the International Business of Alvimedica. I will enclose an overview of my company and my products. The main purpose of my writing is, if you could help me to find a distributor in Russia. Next week I will be in Moskow to meet the consultant who registered our products for the russian market.

I thought I could proactivly approach some people who are living there in order to get some information about the industry there and contact information. I would very much welcome if you could support me. Please do not hesitate to contact me and share some information with me. My company address is Protected content

Thanks a lot and looking forward hearing from you soon :)
BR
Sara

Alvimedica is a Danish-Turkish jointventure in the international Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac surgery markets. Since Protected content expanded their business outside the turkish Interventional cardiology and Cardiac surgery market. Aiming to become global player in its league, Alvimedica adopted new strategy and ambitious product development plan with a solid technological base.

In Protected content , Alvimedica moved their production to a state-of-the-art factory with its own laser-cutting for balloon expandable stents and extrusion capacity for PTCA balloon catheters. The new production facility has over Protected content on 5 floors, with 3 entire floors dedicated for production only. Having the biggest Cleanroom in Europe, Alvimedica can do everything from A to Z in the manufacturing of the Stents and PTCA balloon catheters.

Following products are CE certified:

EPHESOSTM II CORONARY STENT DELIVERY SYSTEM
CONSTANT CORONARY STENT DELIVERY SYSTEM
TURQUOISE TM CORONARY ANGIOPLASTY BALLOON CATHETER
INVADER CTO CORONARY ANGIOPLASTY BALLOON CATHETER
INVADER PTCA BALLOON CATHETER
ACROTM TEMPORARY PACE MAKER ELECTRODE
AORTIC PUNCH
ANATOLIA TUBİNG SET
MANIFOLD KIT
3 WAY MANIFOLD
CONTROL SYRINGE
HIGH PRESSURE LINE
PRESSURE MONITORING LINE
CONNECTOR
STERNUM WIRE
TORQUER

Our portfolio will get more complete with the finalization of the CE process within the next couple of months

COMANDER CORONARY STENT DELIVERY SYSTEM, CoCr Stent
CORACTO CORONARY STENT DELIVERY SYSTEM – Drug Eluting Stent with Sirolimus and a biodegradable polymer.
Invader NC CORONARY ANGIOPLASTY BALLOON CATHETER
Invader OTW CORONARY ANGIOPLASTY BALLOON CATHETER
Drug Eluting Balloon
Drug Eluting Stent with another molecule
Guide Wires
Diagnose Catheters

Moscow Forum

Our Global Partners