Join now

Looking for job in Moscow_Logistics, IT industries

Dear All,
My name is Tatiana and currently I am seeking a challenging position with a company that utilizes my knowledge and experience in supply chain management and project management.
I have about 9 years of experience in different areas of international business activities (Panalpina, ASUS, Siberian generating company) which include multimodal logistics (air, trucks, rail, ocean freight and all over the world directions), customs clearance (broker and client sides), demand planning, procurement, contract management, tender management, business process optimization, budgeting, warehousing and distribution, subcontractor management (service providers, suppliers), implementation software, reporting.
Summaries the all results of my good planning I could emphasize reduced WH places, time of business cycles, qty of extra order cases, operation costs and improve finance cash flow.
My clients in O&G sphere were Weatherfor, Baker Huges, Air products, Tenaris, JV Karmorneftegaz, FMC technologies, Oil pump services, Varco, Bilfinger and etc.
I am open for any discussions.
Best regards, Tatiana

Moscow Forum