Brand new Sunrise Montessori School is opening bilingual programs for toddlers and Protected content near metro Universitet. We are looking for energetic, warm and open-minded English native speaker to work with children half-day as Montessori Teacher’ Assistant.
This position requires love, patience and respect for children. The English speaking assistant provides native English environment and encourage the children to understand and speak English. He will also motivate the children to be independent and model for them appropriate manners and behaviors.
The assistant will also instruct children in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth following the philosophies of Maria Montessori by performing the following duties:
- adhere to school and safety policies and procedures
- become knowledgeable with Montessori terminology and methods
- assist the lead teacher with providing the children with a “prepared environment”, prepare needed materials.
- keep the classroom clean and inviting
- assist with individual and/or group activities
- assist the children by moving around (complete different work cycles, choosing work, returning work when the child completes his task)
- take part at parent/teacher conferences
- establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with children, parents and co-workers
- participate in all open houses and school events
- serve breakfast, snack and lunch while helping children to learn how to help themselves
- allow children to be as independent as possible
- assure children safety in the classroom and during outdoor activities
- teach small group lessons in English, organize musical, physical and outdoor activities
- adherence to child-centred education (knowledge in Montessori education preferred)
- Degree in early education, psychology, linguistics is preferred
- english native speaker (USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand)
- experience in creative classes for kids is preferred
- high ability to learn
- skill of observation
- optimism, enterprise
- belief in child’s potential
- location near metro Universitet or Novye Cheremushki. 83/1 Leninsky pr.
- International Standard of Montessori Education (AMI)
- multicultural working environment of happy and dedicated people
- working hours: Mo-Fri, 8. Protected content (in Protected content Mo-Fri, 9. Protected content (in toddler classroom)
- internal and external trainings
- monthly salary: Protected content (in Protected content , Protected content in toddler classroom
- 15% discount if enrolling your child
- cultural program
The Montessori Method of education, developed by Dr. Maria Montessori, is a child-centered educational approach based on scientific observations of children from birth to adulthood. Dr. Montessori’s Method has been time tested, with over Protected content of success in diverse cultures throughout the world.
It is a view of the child as one who is naturally eager for knowledge and capable of initiating learning in a supportive, thoughtfully prepared learning environment. It is an approach that values the human spirit and the development of the whole child—physical, social, emotional, cognitive.
Learn more about Montessori’s Method: Protected content
Our website: Protected content
Please do not hesitate to contact Ksenia via mail: Protected content
or directly call her: Protected content