Moscow/Saint Petersburg Tours
The vacancy is ideal for students and people with flexible timetable.
It is not on a regular basis, and not full-time. It's more of a part-time job, sometimes spontaneous :) That makes it more fun.
WHO: We need responsible, proactive, positive people
TO: Give Protected content paid walking tours around the city
EXPERIENCE: always a plus, but personality is priority
IMPORTANT: Your flexible schedule and your unique personality
VERY IMPORTANT: the willingness to read and learn a lot (!) about your city, its history, news and events
WHAT YOU GET:
+ Practice English (maybe not just English)
+ Communication, language, customer, team, time-management skills
+ Meeting people from around the world
+ Broaden your cultural horizons
+ Bright and positive international experience
+ Your new colorful photos. Lots of photos ;)
+ Self-improvement, self-organization, self-discipline
+ Experience in customer service and hospitality
+ Learn tons of new things about your city
+ As a team, we always grow and develop. You will also become an expert in the areas that are most exciting for you (history, culture, art, night life, gastronomy, photography etc)
+ Possibly new friends abroad
+ Fun in your life
WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Perfect English, at least at the upper-intermediate level
- Be open, positive and be able to respond quickly
- Genuinely love photography. Be ready for a lot of photo shooting for our website, blog and social networks. If you have a personal camera, a huge plus for you
- Flexible schedule for tours, sometimes spontaneous tours: J
- Read, watch, learn about history of the city a lot.
- Be in the loop about everyday life and news in the city, historical sights, modern coffee shops, popular places, cosy cafes, trendy bars, fashionable clubs, what's going on in the city - you will have to be updated on all of this
- Have something unique about your personality. Are you a good at video? A cool photographer? A dancer? Are you a history buff? A party animal? A super friendly and open person? You should stand out somehow and have bright personality. This is how we impress our tourists.
- Write an article on any interesting for you topic, which could be fun for tourists too, like "Top 10 places for breakfast in Moscow" etc (monthly)
- And last, but not least, you are expected to smile. Surprisingly, but everybody wants to have a positive happy guide on the tour )
All other details are discussed personally.
With good reviews and recommendations, and with your desire, we will take you for a permanent Tour Guide position, with the opportunity for growth. We’ll work on your unique style and promote you as our outstanding rock star in guiding.
If you like all above and agree with everything, send us your resume to Protected content or on Facebook Protected content .
Please, provide links to your FB and/or Instagram accounts if you are writing an email