Join now

Need help reaching someone in Moscow

I have a fairly strange request that will not make sense without some backstory, so here goes:

Once upon a time in Protected content met a woman online, I commented on her profile picture, it was a turbulent time in my home country and we kind of kept each other up-to-date on what was going on there. Fast forward to Protected content , she approaches me with an investment opportunity, I Was young and stupid then, so I said yes. Add to that a couple of other transfers, to the tune of an amount I cannot recall off the top of my head, but that investment failed as did other things after. but it is worth mentioning that in Protected content actually did meet face-to-face, so she was not just an online scammer or something.

Anyways, every time she would "try" to send me my money back, something would happen. And that something is very colorful, and she'd tried sending from soo many different countries she visited. It is almost laughable if it were not a true story.

In Protected content visited her at her home in Moscow, hopefully to receive part of what I was owed. Again, colorful events took place, no such luck.

It is now almost Protected content , and for the first time in a long time, she has gone completely radio silent on me for almost 2 months. She even claims to have moved houses.

What I am asking for is someone to take pity on my stupidity, and just do 2 things:

1) Call a number I will share with them in person, to see if she is cold-shouldering me or if she really is suffering a health crisis (which i assume would be the only reason someone wouldnt answer their social media for over 2 months).

2) If possible, visit the address I have for her and ask the landlady if the person living on the 8th floor is still there, and if she did leave, to see if she left a forwarding address.

At this point, I am just leaving it up to the internet of things to see if I can hopefully get to the bottom of this situation.

Moscow Forum

Our Global Partners