Join now

Need your help in becoming Ambassador (Moscow)

Hello Members of the InterNations!!

My name is Boris Nikolaenko and I applied to become an InterNations Ambassador in Moscow. I fully understand the importance of the Ambassador's role and I’m ready to be fully committed. I'm writing to ask that you support my application, by writing directly to InterNation's founder, Mr. Malte Zeeck Protected content

I became a member of InterNations community four Protected content ago and since then Danny Jordan (also an InterNations member) and I have organized three Protected content , with more than Protected content in attendance! These are the links for the events:

Protected content

Protected content

Protected content

We received a lot of positive feedback from members and requests to organize even more events in the future. I'm ready to organize additional events; however it can very difficult to persuade the management of the restaurants and pubs, without an “official” affiliation with InterNations. Therefore, the official status could be useful in organizing events for InterNations members.

In addition, I believe that it would be great to have a Russian speaking Ambassador in Moscow. This way I can serve both the Russian and non-Russian speaking members (many expats in Moscow are from republics of the former Soviet Union and Russian is there main language).

I hope, this information is useful while you consider to support my application to become an Ambassador.

Best regards,

- Boris N.

Moscow Forum

Our Global Partners