Join Our Moscow-based Olympic Workshop Program Starting this June!
Interviews for all interested candidates starting April 15th, Protected content !
Unique opportunity now available to work with global sporting events company with offices worldwide
We are a U.S.-headquartered Olympic hospitality company seeking outstanding English Language Trainers, ideally with two years of ELT experience in Russia. Your role will be to train local Moscow-based staff in Oral English within a Sochi Olympic Winter Games focused context and based on Olympic knowledge content. Our workshop program will prepare our bilingual English/Russian staff to provide our global clients with the experience of a lifetime during the Sochi Protected content Winter Games!
Basic requirements for our Olympic English Trainer Candidates:
• Currently based in Moscow with potential for travel
• PT Availability in Evenings and occasional Weekends (through Dec. Protected content
• Strong enthusiasm for and interest in Sochi Protected content Olympic Games/Sports!
• Passion for teaching English and strong interest in teaching English within Olympic context
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to develop highly interactive lesson plans (with emphasis on student talking time)
• Extensive experience teaching Oral English in Russia and/or abroad and increasing EFL student’s confidence to speak English and communicate effectively
• High level of creativity to design ELT lessons
Desired (but not mandatory):
• Native English Speakers
• Intermediate or higher-level Russian language skills
• Event Management/Sports Management and/or Hospitality work experience
• TEFL Certificate and/or ELT related degree
• Additional Languages (Portuguese, French or other)
Competitive hourly rate through workshop program (June Protected content Protected content opportunity to be employed directly to work as assistant managers and/or Hosts during the Olympic Winter Games
Please send Cover Letter/Photo and CV/Resume directly to Elizabeth Ganschow, Training Director: Protected content