Join now

Room for Rent! (Moscow)

Hello everyone! Spacious light room (over 20 sq.m) with bay window available from October in a big 3-room apartment located on the North-West of Moscow (Oktyabrskoe pole metro, 4 stations away from the Ring) in a beautiful green area by the river.
The room is fully furnished (upon your wish pieces of furniture can be added or removed). There are Internet, washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, bathtub and shower for your convenience. Serebryany bor recreation area and supermarkets within walking distance (24/7 across the street).
Lovely panoramic view, beautiful sunsets from 9th floor. Fenced territory under surveillance (body-builders, jogging track, children’s playground), concierge service, security lock. Fitness studio and wellness centre nextdoor.
You will be sharing apartment with my mother and brother, nice friendly English-speaking people. I am Russian journalist/teacher leaving very soon to work abroad and looking for a friendly reliable m/f flatmate for my relatives. They are responsible, clean, respectful to your property and personal space. If you are a stranger, they will show you around or help in any other way (good chance to have some spoken practice in Russian, too). For a small extra charge you can get your food, washing and ironing done. There are two cats in the apartment but they are not intrusive.
The price is Protected content . Photos available upon request.
For more details please do not delay to call Protected content write to Protected content (Inga).