Join now

Room for rent in Moscow - URGENTLY!

Hello everyone! There’s a room in a spacious 2-room apartment available for a preferably long-term rent. The apartment is situated in a lovely green area by the river, 15 min walk or 8 min ride from Oktyabrskoe pole metro (4 stations away from the Garden Ring, North-West of Moscow). Serebryany Bor recreation zone is nearby. The price is very attractive - Protected content per month and no insurance deposit but on top of it you should be ready to pay Protected content agency fee and also to spend a certain amount of money on furniture and small renovation. The flat is unfurnished but has a brand new fridge, a washing machine and the unlimited internet. You’ll be sharing the flat with me (a female Russian journalist/language teacher) and my lovely 4-year old daughter. The kid goes to the kindergarten. We are friendly, tidy, easy-going, respect personal space and looking for someone who’s alike (f/m, preferably expat). We also don’t mind occasional parties. I’m ready to help you practice your Russian, show you around if you are a stranger in town etc. I can also help you purchase the furniture and other things you might need. Contact me ASAP by phone Protected content mail: Protected content