Join now

ROOM FOR RENT right on TVERSKAYA!!! (Moscow)

Dear all!

Check this link out for pictures!!!
Protected content

A room for rent is available in my gorgeous and way too big for me alone apartment in the very heart of moscow - Tverskaya street-25. The house belonged to the Bolshoi theatre and still has it's spirit.

4 metro stations (3 different lines-green, purple and gray) within a 3 minute walk: Tverskaya, Pushkinskaya, Chekhovskaya and Mayakovskaya.
Kremlin and Belorusskaya railwaystation (train to the airport Protected content walk. All the restaurants, clubs, museums, business activities are here, Big supermarket right downstairs. A door lady,

About myself: I'm 31 open and easygoing, Speak good english, some german and italian. I have a daughter - she is 6, quiet, very friendly, speaks english...and is always at school))

About the apartment: 2 bedrooms (one is yours)), huge living room with a piano, dining room, kitchen, 2 toilets, wifi. Fully equipped with EVERYTHING! You are always welcome to pass by for a cup of coffee and have a look. Very light, fresh and clean.
No deposit, no commission. Longterm.

What do I look for: easy and light person who does not party TOO much)) Preferably english speaking. Don't mind a couple or students. Pets and kids are welcome!

E-mail me at Protected content for more information and photos.

Hoping to become neighbours and friends,
Kristina.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Moscow Forum