Join now

ROOM FOR RENT right on TVERSKAYA!!! (Moscow)

Dear all!

Check this link out for pictures!!!
Protected content

A room for rent is available in my gorgeous and way too big for me alone apartment in the very heart of moscow - Tverskaya street-25. The house belonged to the Bolshoi theatre and still has it's spirit.

4 metro stations (3 different lines-green, purple and gray) within a 3 minute walk: Tverskaya, Pushkinskaya, Chekhovskaya and Mayakovskaya.
Kremlin and Belorusskaya railwaystation (train to the airport Protected content walk. All the restaurants, clubs, museums, business activities are here, Big supermarket right downstairs. A door lady,

About myself: I'm 31 open and easygoing, Speak good english, some german and italian. I have a daughter - she is 6, quiet, very friendly, speaks english...and is always at school))

About the apartment: 2 bedrooms (one is yours)), huge living room with a piano, dining room, kitchen, 2 toilets, wifi. Fully equipped with EVERYTHING! You are always welcome to pass by for a cup of coffee and have a look. Very light, fresh and clean.
No deposit, no commission. Longterm.

What do I look for: easy and light person who does not party TOO much)) Preferably english speaking. Don't mind a couple or students. Pets and kids are welcome!

E-mail me at Protected content for more information and photos.

Hoping to become neighbours and friends,