Join now

RUSSIAN CLASSICAL MUSIC SCHOOL (Moscow)

Hi All! I am very pleased to greet you in Moscow and hope you are enjoying your time here.

I am Russian piano practitioner and methodologist currently planning to oganise new RUSSIAN CLASSICAL MUSIC SCHOOL in the central part of Moscow.

My target audience is people who wish to get music education through the most famous and effective Russian methodology and techniques development plan.
I am on the market reseach stage now and would kindly ask you to help me and answer the following questions.

1. Do you know much about the Russian music education system and methodology which is known as one of the most effective one in terms of learning speed and breadth?

2. Do you experience problems in finding music teachers who are capable to give music lessons in English (other language)?

3. Would it be interesting for you to join the Russian classical music school (lessons in Russian, English, French)?

4. What is the price range you would be comfortable with (per 1 hour lesson, theory and instrument practive combined)?

Thank you very much in advance for your time and feedback.

Best regards,
Olga

Moscow Forum

Our Global Partners