Join now

Russina residency pass (Moscow)

I am a British citizen.I have been living in Moscow since August Protected content . I have been living here on a temporary Russian residency pass since march Protected content . It is a 3 year pass. I will be applying for a permanent residency pass very soon. My question is; Do I need to apply for a British police check to be approved by the Foreign and Commonwealth office in the UK, to be used in the application for permanent resideny?

I am hoping that I only need a police check from Moscow. This makes sense as I haven't lived in the UK for 3 years now. However nothing makes sense within Russian bureacracy.

Can anyone answer my question?

Moscow Forum