Senior Audit Manager with specialization in IAS (Moscow)
- Independently conduct assurance and audit activities across a wide client base
- Lead our teams in the performance of audits at a wide range of our multinational and major clients
- Participate in business development by meeting with potential clients, assisting with preparation of audit project proposals, establish project budgets, and contract terms
- Lead the development of the company's international auditing department
- Coach teams of auditors by distributing their work according to experience and expertise, train them and follow up performance
- Develop and maintain ongoing work relationships with clients’ management
- Continually look for opportunities to help clients to solve their complex business problems
- Continue technical development through report writing, management presentation and other client deliverables
- On an “as needed basis” manage RAS audits
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CPA
- Fluent Russian
- 4 to 5 years experience in external audit of companies applying IFRS / GAAP standards.
- Experience with handling due diligence projects.
- Experience working as manager or above in a Big-4 or 2nd Tier firm
- Will to develop and maintain solid business relationships
- In-depth knowledge of Russian tax accounting and the specifics of Russian taxation.
- Leadership experience (3 or more people)
- Experience leading seminars and trainings
- Publications in professional journals
- Experience in tax planning/tax optimization
- Grasp of accounting programs (1C, Navsion, SAP and others)
- Responsible, efficient and flexible, with good interpersonal skills
Fast Track to Partnership.
Send all resumes to Protected content . Please mention Internations.