Join now

The apartment to lease – offer from the lan (Moscow)

Сozy one-bedroom apartment with a reasonable plan in the one of the best residential houses of Moscow Protected content .

Protected content

Protected content

Protected content

The residential complex "Korona" situated Protected content walk from the metro station Ugo-Zapadnaya at 92 Vernadsky Prospekt . The house is located in the landscaped park on the banks of the natural lake . Round the clock security and video monitoring provide a peace of residents in the Complex. Parking is available both on the territory and in the underground car park (for an additional fee). A fitness club with a swimming pool, gym and sauna , as well as restaurants , bakery, supermarket operate in the house .
My apartment with total area of 59 sq.m is on the 7th floor and consists of a living room Protected content separated by the sliding door from the dining area combined with the kitchen Protected content , bedroom (9 sqm) , glazed loggias (3 sqm ) , bathroom - the toilet (6 sqm). Zest of my apartment – great panoramic view to the lake and the park.
The apartment is designed in European style. Air-conditioned. Fully furnished and equipped with kitchen appliances and so on . There is internet connection, Moscow telephone, video intercom .
My support is 24 hours a day available for a tenant. Lease price is from USD Protected content nigth to USD Protected content monthly base and anyway is subject to discuss within your budget.
Protected content more details, please call me Protected content write Protected content .

Moscow Forum