The Editor required (Moscow)
Currently we are looking for the Editor to join our team of professionals.
While this person’s primary role will be that of financial editor, s/he will be part of the greater production team and as such will be required to assist with its broader functions including printing, uploading items to the website, formatting, proof reading etc
1. Facilitate the progression of the abovementioned products through the production process, assisting with word/ excel formatting as required.
2. Maintain language quality, house style and consistency
3. Catch and correct inconsistencies between text and tables/charts
4. Work to tight deadlines to ensure that reports remain relevant and news is fresh
5. Assist analysts in planning and structuring major reports.
6. Evaluate research reports’ arguments and assumptions to assure they are clear and unambiguous and demonstrate a sound basis for analyst’s rating, valuation and investment thesis. Revise and assist with rewriting where necessary.
1. Native English speaker !!!
2. An absolute minimum two years’ financial editing experience (with contactable references) with an understanding of finance terminology.
3. A clear understanding of the formats and standards expected of competitive equity research products by institutional investors in international markets
4. Excellent Word and Excel Skills
5. Communications and interpersonal skills; able to stand his ground with analysts
6. Team player
If you are interesting in current role and match mentioned creteria please don't hesitate to contact me directly at: