Join now

Traveling in Russia ! not a peace of cake (Moscow)

Traveling throughout Russia is not an easy stuff for foreign travelers. and specially in the sovietic past. but now it still not a peace of cake , firstly the problem with language, Russians generally don't speak english, secondly it is not very safe to travel in isolate regions of Russia. third point it can be very expencive if you don't know how to travel
i remember my first visit to Russia was very boring and hard to travel from Moscow to Omsk and then from Omsk to Novosibirsk. but now it becomes easier with new tech, actually i plan my trip in advance and book my flights, trains, and hotels from web , it seems easy now but in Russia not all trains and hotels you can book them from expedia ,and in this case a Russian friend a Guru traveler throughout Russia who rocommanded to me the site Protected content in its english version, the site proposes flights hotels and train tickets. he explained to me that the site has the lowest prices in Russia, easy to use , soo from 3 years i'm using it and i recommand it for all.
for the next summer i'm planing to visit Baykal , soo it will be Moscow - Irkutsk , if any one interested don't hesitate to contact me

poka tovarichi !

Moscow Forum

Our Global Partners