Join now

Wanted: new professional challenge in Moscow

Dear All,
My name is Yanina Alvarado, I am Jurist, German citizen but native of Peru and living now in Berlin.
My mother tongue is Spanish. I am fluent in Russian, German and English; good in Italian, Portuguese and basic in Ukranian.
Well, more details in short: I finished my Law Studies, International Private Law in Kiev, Ukraine. I also finished my Master in European Law LL.M. at the Humboldt University in Berlin and studied also 6 semesters German Law. IWork experiences in the Ukraine, Ireland, Germany and EU Commission. Currently I am working in a Real State Company in Berlin as a Legal associate. I do not complain but I would like to have new professional challenges.
I am looking for a job full time position as a legal associate in a international consulting or Law Office specially a job which combines Russian and German Law in the field of Real State , Contrac and Corporate Law. But I am open to different possibilities and porposals.
Upon request, I can send my cv. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me better per e mail: Protected content
Many thanks