Join now

4 reasons to try TailorWear (www.tailorwear.in) (Mumbai)

Reason 0
(The fundamental essence of dressing up)
“It isn’t stylish, if it doesn’t fit well,” that’s our mantra or purpose of our existence. This is where a good tailor scores over ready-to-wear brands

Reason 1
We come to your doorstep instead of making you do multiple rounds of shops, first for fabric, then for tailor, then for trial & then for garment pickup.

Reason 2
Our Integrated Service Process keeps you in the focus, right from fabric selection (we bring a huge range of the finest fabric to designing your garments unlike traditional approach of selecting fabric from a sales person & then independently talking to a tailor, even if it happens within the same shop.

Reason 3
 We design your wardrobe, not just one piece for you. By visiting your home, we get insight to your current suits, your favorite one or the one which you least like. All this enables us to design something which is just right for you.

Reason 4
We are a team of professionals with strong credentials & background. We attend our top notch customers, personally, instead of leaving it a salesperson or a hired master.

My name is Neeraj Joshi & I am the founder of TailorWear.
Do try us sometime or at least visit us at Protected content
I am sure you will love our service.

Mumbai Forum