Join now

An Iranian-American Recent Harvard Graduate (Mumbai)

Hope this email finds you all well. My name is Azadeh Pourzand, an Iranian-American woman, a graduate of Harvard Kennedy School of Government in Master of Public Policy and a recent recipient of MBA from a Dutch university called Nyenrode Business University. I currently work as a consultant for the Open Society Institute and like my job. However, my partner has recently gotten a job at a firm in Mumbai and we are trying to see if I can also find a job and move to Mumbai. My background is in civil society and foreign policy analysis. But, I am willing to start from lower positions that my profile represents as it is important for me to be with my partner. Also, I will come to Mumbai in late December/January and hoping to set up some informational interviews during my visit. I would appreciate to hear your thoughts about my job search. It feels like a mission impossible from afar. I have been emailing many individuals and institutions, but I have received very rare and not promising replies. Thank you for your suggestion and time in advance.
Warm Regards;