Join now

Are you looking for a flat mate? (Mumbai)

Hi folks!

My name is Jonathan. I am of Canadian origin and I spent the last few months living in New Delhi. I am now moving to Mumbai and would love to share a flat with someone from now until at least mid-April (and likely longer). Ideally, I'd like to move in with someone who already has a flat and is looking for a roommate to split the costs. I prefer to spend time living in Mumbai than connecting utilities haha!

I am a dynamic person, I enjoy practicing yoga and playing ultimate frisbee, going on strolls around the city and having a drink with friends once in a while. I'm responsible, dependable and look after the places I live well. I also love cooking, and can cook fabulous dishes :D I speak (relatively) fluent Hindi and am keen to practice it as much as I can. I'm therefore equally comfortable with sharing with expats and locals. I have had multiple male and female flat mates in the past, so gender is not an issue either. I prefer to interact with my flat mates as friends.

In terms of the place itself, I'm looking in Bandra, Mahalaxmi or Worli. I do not need much luxury and AC is optional for me. So long as I have my own room and a place in the flat to put a desk and do my work, I'm completely happy. Currently, I'm aiming to spend 20,000 INR on rent.

If you are looking for roommate or know someone who's looking for one, get in touch! I'm at jonathan. Protected content

P.S.: I'm in Mumbai already, so we can easily meet for a viewing and if we click as flatmates.