Join now

Available: Room in large Bandra West 2bhk (Mumbai)

Hi fellow expats!

Great room in a fantastic Bandra flat on offer. I am going back to Canada so my flatmate is looking for someone to fill my place in the apartment.

About the place:

-Location: Bandra West, near Bandra Gymkhana. A five minutes walk from Paali Naaka (hippest area of Bandra with brilliant restaurants), the sea side and a fantastic fruit & vegetable market.

-Large 2 bhk, with 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies.

-Fully furnished: kitchen has 4 stove tops, a kettle, pots, pans and all cooking essentials which you are free to use. Living room has two four seats couches, two single seat couches and a table that’s used to eat.

-Other facilities: the most fantastic washing machine I have seen in India and a rack to dry clothes, 3 AC units (including one in the bedroom on offer).

-Services: wi-fi @ 12 mbps is installed, landline is available, 24/7h hot water supply, and a brand new water filter.

-A truly stellar maid comes in twice a week to maintain the place spotlessly clean. We love Angeli.

-You would have a large bedroom to yourself. In it are a bed side table, huge wardrobes and two single beds, which you can join together to make a king sized bed (common way of handling bedding in India) or keep separate depending on your preference.

-Ideal for expats’ tastes.

About your future flatmate:

Mathilde is a 24 years old French girl from Paris (but don’t worry she’s a good person haha!). She works for a French pharmaceutical company here in Mumbai and is completing a thesis for her masters’ degree. She enjoys going sightseeing in Bombay, eating out in restaurants she has yet to try and exploring the world through photography. You can find out more about her on this very website. Her CouchSurfing ID is MATOCH.

-The room is available for occupancy starting on the date of your choice between April 5th and April 12th.

-Minimum 3 months stay, but we could consider two months if you are a really, really nice person.

-Rent is 28,500 per month, non-negotiable + utilities.

-No brokerage fees. BROKERS ABSTAIN.

-No deposit except first month of rent upon booking.

-Pictures available on demand.

If you have a general question about the flat, don’t hesitate to ask here. If you’d like to get picutres or arrange for a viewing, send me a private message with your phone number and e-mail address. Mathilde will get in touch with you.

Looking forward to meeting you :)!