Join now

Baby Walker and car seat / Carrier for sale. (Mumbai)

I have a walker, it is the generic Made in China kind. Same kind that you find on Amazon, "r for rabbit" type.

It has been used gently by my son for 4 months, he has learnt to walk already, so we don't need it any more. :)

It has walker features, baby is stable . It also has an extended arm on the pack for the parent to push / guide with a foot rest for the baby and thus the stroller function. And it's wheels can be lifted and the whole unit put on its lower convex stand for it to have a rocker functionality.

It has a duck face in the front, yellow color (unisex) and it has loud music and toys for the kid.

Everything works, the unit is in good condition.

Amazon sells it for INR Protected content , I will be happy to accept any and all reasonable offers.

Also we have a Chicco car seat / carrier for sale. Purchased in the USA, safe and solid. The kind with a handle. Extremely rugged and stable. You won't find this kind of quality in stuff sold in India. (Companies sell higher quality stuff in US and western Europe because of legislation for customer safety and satisfaction, which India does not have).

We used it to carry our child from the hospital to home (US laws do not permit the baby to leave a hospital without a car seat). We have trusted it to carry our wee infant through its early months.

Now our boy is a robust 35 lbs at 1 year 2 months and super tall, so he can't use it any more. :)

This chicco car seat is very expensive new, and as stated, this is US quality. We are willing to accept any and all reasonable offers.