Join now

Bandra Sale: 32" HD TV, Microwave, & Aquaguard (Mumbai)

The following items are available for sale, pick up in Bandra. Thanks.

Samsung Microwave is in good functioning condition. It is a microwave-oven-grill in one.Samsung is one of the best & reliable co's for appliances in India. I have the manual that came with it for all the temperature settings & cooking instructions for whichever function you choose. I have baked cakes, pies, brownies, cookies with ease in it. Really great to have as having a real oven in India is a rarity. I have the grill stands as well for bbq/roasting etc. It looks a bit old from the top of the oven due to some discoloration of the surface. Otherwise, it's perfect as seen in the pics. INR 5,000

32" Flat Screen Phillips HD TV in Black. Barely used. I have moved to a furnished apt with flat screens in every room. I had purchased this Phillips flat screen less than 2 years ago (was out of the Country most of that period) & its in great condition w box & accessories. INR 18, Protected content price 25K)

Aquaguard iNova by Eureka Forbes, a very reputable & reliable company for water filters. The speed & pressure of the water flow from it is very good. INR 5,000 OBO (one of the best Aquaguards still on the market going for over 10k)