Join now

Bandra Walk with Raconteur Walks; April 27 (Mumbai)

InterNations friends:

For those of you who might be interested in taking a stroll and learning more about where many of us live, Bandra, Sunday, April 27 @ 8:20 a.m. would be a good time to do it. Raconteur Walks, Protected content will be running a tour at half price for Protected content . Their walks last for about two hours usually with a pause for tea and a snack.

One of the first things I did when we moved to Bandra about 6 months ago was take a walking tour with Raconteur. I found the tour to be highly informative without being overwhelming and those operating the walk well versed in Bandra history and culture. Since my first walk, I have completed several more with the company in other parts of Mumbai and I am proud to call several of those associated with Raconteur friends.

The Bandra walk is so good...I am doing it again and will be there on April 27! If you would like to join me, please contact my friend Dhiraj Sanil with Raconteur at Protected content Protected content further details. Hope to see you on April 27!

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners