Join now

Breach Candy Club Membership (Mumbai)

Hello my Friends,

I have moved to Mumbai and it seems like the Breach Candy Club is a very popular place to be. The Club is an old institution. It was last renovated in the mid-nineties and is quite okay. They constantly tinker with the facilities and it is a veritable haven from the hustle and bustle of Bombay, if you happen to live or work in the vicinity.

Facilities-wise they have a reading room and a reasonably well-fitted gym. They also have three out-door tennis courts, where you can also take classes. There is a basketball area and the volleyball team is very active. There are three restaurants serving snacks, Indian, Chinese and Italian food. All the food is superb and relatively low cost. You can also dine out on the lawns on benches and recliners with beer, weather permitting.

They have a very reasonably priced bar which has an indoor AC section and an outdoor area with uninterrupted views over the Arabian Sea and the distant suburbs to the North. Perfect place to watch the sun sink into the sea as you sip your perfectly mixed Bloody Mary or Chablis. There are also rooms for private parties and a lovely lawn which can be hired for functions.

The two main pools are among the best in Bombay. There is one indoor one for lessons and laps and a HUGE outdoor one with a sun-deck in the middle. There is also a kiddies' splash pool!

The down side is that like all private clubs worldwide it's open to members and their guests only. So I was hoping that if any of you are already a member of this club could you please refer me? I would be so happy about that :)

I hope someone is going to help me!

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners