Join now

Charity event - Ayurvedic cooking course (Mumbai)

The Indian Perspective is hosting a charity event - an Ayurvedic cooking course, which will be of great benefit to the participants as well!

The food we eat has an influence on our body and mind for several days, and ancient Indian wisdom gives profound knowledge about the right kind of nutrition to nourish ourselves. This course will teach you not only simple yet very healthy and tasty recipes, but also give lots of information about the correct food according to the time and climate, what food items should or should not be eaten together, in what quantity and in which order, etc

Did you know that a majority of the nutrients in the food are wasted just because they were cooked incorrectly or eaten at the wrong time with other foods having contrasting charecteristics? Following the tips given in this class will certainly bring a dramatic change in your energy and enthusiasm levels in just a couple of weeks! Highly recommended for expats who find the weather and living conditions in Mumbai completely different from their own country.

The class is being conducted by Ms. Vaishali Ganorkar, who has done her Masters in Dietetics and has worked with Talwalkar’s and Mickey Mehta among others. She has also worked internationally and I personally find her to be an immense store-house of knowledge in the field of right cooking and eating habits.

Dates and time: 10,11, 12 January from 10:30 am to 1 pm
(Please note that this a 3-day workshop for a total of 10.5 hours)

Please let me know if you are interested in a weekend batch, and if we have enough participants, we will have a weekend class as well.

Donation : Rs 2,000
The entire proceeds will be donated to the rural and slum development programs of the Art of Living ( Protected content ) as Ms Vaishali and I both work voluntarily for The Art of Living ( Protected content )

Location: Tahnee Heights building, Near Priyadarshini Park, Nepean Sea Road, South Mumbai

For registrations and enquiries : Protected content

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners