Join now

Comedy on The Big Mic at The Hive, Bandra (Mumbai)

Views

Hi,

Had a lot of fun at the last official InterNations event at Harry's Bar and going to this tonight with a friend and thought to make it an open invite.

It's a comedy open mic night and open mic meaning anybody can sign up and try to make us laugh. I've been to the poetry open mic but not this one so first time for me. Please buy tickets beforehand (link below - Rs.150). I'll be there before 8 and show kicks off around 8.30. Planning a few drinks after the show but not planning a late night.

The Hive is a bit difficult to find if coming by rickshaw so give yourself enough time to get there.

How to get there: On Union Park Road there is Le Sutra, Indian art hotel. Walk all the way down the street opp this hotel and at the very end you will find double garage doors on your right hand side. That's the back end of The Hive

Only decided on going to this yesterday. Next time will post a little earlier.

The Facebook page for the event:
Protected content

Buy tickets here (Rs. Protected content
Protected content

This is the blurb on the FB page:
Another night of comedy and it's going to get loud and funny, with a whole load of sarcasm,and a bunch of new comics.
-- ABOUT The Big Mic –
India's longest running series of open mics.We're a happy/mad platform dedicated to promoting the performing arts. We're always mostly accompanied by a mad jury of audience members and peers who will judge you on originality, content and performance. Over the past six years, our stage has whet the first performances of the best known performers in the country at events held in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and of course founder city Mumbai.

Should be a good for a Monday evening :-)

Sofia

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners