Considering an expat assignment in Navi Mumbai
My current employer is offering me an expat assignment in Navi Mumbai. Duration of the assignment is 1-2,5 years. Moving would take place after monsoon ends. My family includes wife and 2 preschool age children. So far I have never been in India.
1) I'd like to get advice on what needs to be considered and how is the life like in Navi Mumbai.
2) Where should I live? I Understand that the traffic between Mumbai and Navi Mumbai is so heavy that living in Mumbai makes no sense. What is the rental price level in Navi Mumbai?
3) What is the difference between furnished and fully furnished appartment?
4) What international schools are there (preferrably in Navi Mumbai) and how much they cost? Are they full?
5) Anything important I missed to ask?
Thanks for your advice in advance.