Join now

Employer partners for exciting project? (Mumbai)

Views

Hi All.
I work for Princes trust international a charity founded by HRH prince of Wales who is our patron. I will be in Mumbai next week working with a local NGO to introduce our most exciting and successful programme to India. Our Programme is a Protected content programme of training for young people in sectors such as hospitality and retail. In those weeks we train the young people up in areas such as customer services to ensure they have fantastic skills to go into employment in those sectors. We are looking for employer partners in Mumbai who will host work placements for our candidates and a commitment at the end of the programme to employ some of the young people. This is an exciting and bespoke programme where we work alongside the employer to ensure the young people are highly skilled and loyal. The programme has already been funded so we are not looking for funding at this stage. We already work with employers all over the world such as the Marriott, Vodafone and marks and Spencer's. If anybody is interested in hearing more about this exciting proposal then please contact me.

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners