Join now

Engineer looking for an internship (unpaid) (Mumbai)

I'm a young biomedical engineer from belgium and I'm looking urgently for an intership in Mumbai. I received a grant from belgian government so it's not even mandatory to pay me, but it need to begin at the end of september and finish before Protected content . The fact is that an agent had to find a job for me, but he seems very unefficient so I decided to search by myself.

I have strong technical skills from my cursus at the university. I am specialized in biomaterials (Master) but I have a Bachelor in chemical engineering as well. I got excellent grades and I finished my master thesis with a Magna Cum Laude (High-Strength bioresorbable Fe-based alloys for stent design : cytocompatibility and corrosion control). My mothertongue is french but I can speak english fluently.

Besides that, I have also strong capacities for developing relationships with people and a natural ability for communication since I already worked during my studies in several bars, clubs, and as a radio DJ. I travelled a lot around Europe, and lived in Switzerland for an exchange student program at EPFL (15th Engineering University in the world and 4th in europe according to times higher education). Another example of my outgoing personality can be illustrated by my latest trip, from Brussels to Istanbul by hitchhiking only.

I’m interested in most of the subjects related to healthcare but I’m very flexible and open to every opportunity.

If you are interested in my profile or if you know someone who could be, please send me a message. I can reach you easily from belgium on the phone because I have an international subscription, or via skype.

Best regards,

Antoine Dessart