Join now

Fantastic maid for your new home (Mumbai)

Hello fellow expats!

I am writing to recommend our fabulous maid, Angeli. At first, I wasn't keen about having a made come at home; I was concerned that I'd have to spend a lot of time giving her instructions, redoing the work and so on. My flatmate convinced me and we found Angeli. I was awestruck by the quality of her work. Angeli comes in twice a week for about two hours and cleans our large 2bhk in Bandra, leaving it impeccably clean. She sees the work to be done herself and does it without me needing to ask for it. She is also very mindful of our privacy, on top of being trustworthy and reliable. She has never missed a single shift (I am serious here!)

I would vouch for her any time of the day, and since she'd like additional clients I decided to recommend her here.

More about Angeli:
-She is looking for work in Bandra or Khar areas since that's where she lives with her husband and son.
-Angeli is perfectly fluent in English (for real!) and enjoys working at expats' homes.
-She's available two to three mornings a week, depending on your requirements.
-Angeli can do all the cleaning a house needs, wash the dishes and do laundry. Again, I could not be happier with the work she does for us.
-She is also able to cook, although I can't comment on her cooking skills since we have decided to cook for ourselves.
-We pay Protected content . per month, which is more than average but totally worth paying to have the peace of mind we have, knowing that she's honest, competent and reliable.

Angeli can be reached at Protected content .

Hope she'll make your new home as comfortable as she has made ours!

Jonathan

Mumbai Forum