Join now

Flamenco Dance Classes in Mumbai

DEAR ALL!

FLAMENCO CLASSES WILL START IN BANDRA WEST ON SUNDAY 19TH.
AT THE MOMENT, 4 SUNDAYS WORKSHOP FROM 11 TO 13H.
The Flamenco Beginners Classes
Starting form 19th June Sundays Protected content
4 sessions, 2 hours each
price Rs Protected content

The goal is to present Flamenco as a way of living, feeling, awareness, exposition and lifestyle. Flamenco is an art, dance, music, fusion, fashion, sport, therapy and a hobby. Flamenco harnesses and directs, an energy which transfer into powerful art.
The idea is to portray the flamenco as a global project, a language of communication, an approach to reach out and connect different societies and cultures. Through specific projects like performances, exhibitions, sessions, dance classes and workshops I intend to remove from the flamenco the local, trivial, touristy image and empower its gloval natural raw supremacy.

The workshop is about FLAMENCO, traditional and cultural Spanish dance, as any dance class will be:
- Protected content . Warm up.
- Protected content . Arms and upper body technic
- Protected content . Feet and down body technic
- Protected content . Compass
- Protected content . Choreography
- Protected content . Stretching to finish.

After the workshop the students will have a clear idea of what is flamenco about, giving them the option to explore their bodies, movements and be able to dance a flamenco choreography.

ANYONE INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TROUGH THIS MAIL OR EITHER MY MOBILE: +91. Protected content

BEST REGARDS,

IRATXE PAZOS
Flamenco Dancer and Choreographer
Mb:+91. Protected content

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners