Join now

Hardwell Concert at Race Course 22nd Sept. (Mumbai)

Hi guys,

For those of you who know Hardwell, you already know about the gig and most probably have the tickets :) Would be creating an activity on Internations Mumbai EDM group soon around the event. Have got banners and all printed.. Pretty excited !

For those who thought I was talking Latin, here's fodder on Harwell courtesy Sunburn:

Hardwell is one of the most popular DJs in the world and ranked #6 in DJ Mag's Protected content . In the year Protected content , Hardwell has more #1 hits than any other DJ on the planet. Sunburn Arena with Hardwell is a part of Hardwell's 'I am Hardwell' world tour - An ambitious world tour where the Dutch artist will present everything he stands for in a long, extensive DJ performance. From artwork to visuals, every aspect of the show has been brought together with Hardwell's own ideas and vision. Together with the music, a unique composition of popular EDM and typical Hardwell creations, this has led to a brand new dance event. The 'I am Hardwell' concept made its debut in Amsterdam in April Protected content a packed arena.

Here's Hardwell @ Ultra Music Festival Miami:
Protected content

Alright !! so if you want to join us do write back ..

Cheers and Dance On !

Ameya

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners