Join now

Hindu Mythology & Epics - Questions (Mumbai)

Views

Hey Friends,

I got a few questions from a few Expat Friends of mine asking me about Hindu Mythology and why do we have so many God's and other things.
For everyone who is interested in knowing more about this fascinating Hindu Mythology, I am sharing some video links about Mahabharata and Ramayana and Avatars or Incarnations of Vishnu (The protector of Universe according to Hindu Mythology) They are all animated Series, specially kids will love them...They are on you tube, you can watch when you have free time and also learn more about Hindu Mythology.

1. Story Of 10 Avatars of Lord Vishnu - Vishnu is one of the major God's and protector of the Universe. He takes human forms and comes to earth to protect the earth by taking Avatars or Incarnations.

Protected content

2. Story of Lord Rama - Ramayana - Rama was one of the incarnations of Vishnu in Human form. (ENGLISH MOVIE)

Protected content

3. The Story Of Mahabharata - Lord Krishna is the incarnation of god Vishnu in this epic

Mahabharata Part 1

Protected content

Mahabharata Part 2

Protected content

Mahabharata Part 3

Protected content

4. Story of Gautam Buddha - Gautam Buddha was also considered as an Avataar of God Vishnu (This is a BBC Documentary)

Protected content

5. Bhagwad Gita In English - Our epic like Bible and Koran

Protected content

6. Hindu God's - We have millions of God's, here are a few major ones.

Protected content

Let me know if you like these videos and i will send you some more interesting ones.

Cheers!!!!

P

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners