Join now

Jobs in political research (or communications)? (Mumbai)

Hi everyone!

I’m looking for a new job in Mumbai.

Ideally, I am looking for something in political research. I hold an MA (Honours) from Mumbai University and a BSc in Economics with the minor Politics from Cologne University (Germany), and have focused on Human Rights research in my academic career. The majority of my essays concerns itself with women’s rights and child rights, my thesis looked at the differences in competitiveness between men and women (and the consequences for career paths) and my academic review on the state of democracy in Cambodia is about to be published by the Nehru Centre.

If you know anyone in political (or even human rights) research here, I would be eternally grateful if you connected us!

In my first life, I used to be a journalist and PR professional. I completed one of Germany’s best schools of journalism and have several years of freelance work on my portfolio. For the past year, I have been the global public relations manager for an international finance company, developing a public relations strategy from scratch, handling their media relations, content creation and the development of a corporate wording. I know social media marketing, copy writing and have ideas of branding. As a journalist, I mostly concerned myself with business journalism. I’m passionate about research, and always enjoyed writing for magazines more than for online media.

So if you know someone in communications, any advice, hints or contacts you could give me would be highly appreciated as well.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Franziska

Mumbai Forum