Join now

Kala ghoda art festival at Fort till 9th February (Mumbai)

Every year, the nine day Kala Ghoda Arts Festival takes place from the first Saturday in February till the next Sunday. The dates for this years festival are February 1 to February 9, Protected content . This year with our new partner Hindustan Times, we have the intention of making the festival bigger and better than before.

It has traditionally offered various programmes in Visual Art, Music, Theatre, Dance , Street Acts, Heritage Walks, Literature and Workshops for children as well as adults

The Festival has grown exponentially, and is hugely successful, drawing over 150,000 people from all over the city to Protected content over 9 days. Tourists from all over the world plan their trip to Mumbai to witness the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival.Its only till 9th Feb and worth visiting.

I almost visit there everyday as few friends are also participating. If anyone would like to visit along with me is most welcome. you can write me at Protected content and also can message me at Protected content .

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners