Join now

Kanheri Caves tomorrow Sunday (Mumbai)

This Sunday, September 1, I'll be heading to photograph the Kanheri Caves and spectacular views of the forest (and the city sitting along the horizon).

If anyone would like to come along I'd be happy to pick them up in the car, if you're near Powai or on the way.

Going with a photography group. If you wish to take part with the group the instructer is to be paid R1000, if not and you're happy to tag along you are welcome.

We need to reach the main entrance of the National Park (at Borivali) by 10:00 am. Once you enter, the park bus-stop is only a few meters away; we'll assemble there.

The park-bus will take us all the way to the caves.

The photo walk is priced at a nominal Rs. 1,000. It does not include entry or camera tickets, transport or refreshments.

*** Most importantly, please carry adequate food and water. Please do not carry a disposable plastic water bottle because these might not be allowed inside the park.

We'll start heading back from the caves by around 3:00 pm.

Note I can not respond to messages sent through Internations as I cannot pay my membership because the system doesn't accept credit card expires after Protected content , mine is Protected content . So if you wish to make contact by the system leave your number so that I can call.

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners