Large Airy Flat close to the Majestic Gateway (Mumbai)
Large airy apartment with the perfect amount of sun. Newly renovated with a beautiful rare terrace. Just off the main road in a quiet lane - remain connected to all the hot spots, eateries, bars, lounges, tourist attractions, shops & transport while living the precious quiet. The sea is 5 minutes away :) All the while, experience the perfect Indian hospitality with fast WiFi, daily cleaning, cooking (all meals) and laundry. Only for Males :)
Save big compared to a hotel.... All the comforts of the house along with the convenience of a hotel.... whether you are here for business or fun, this house will be perfect for you...
You can sleep up to 6 people in this deluxe, 2-bedroom, 3 Bath apartment (one bedroom & bathroom are used by me & so are unavailable). It is a super easy Protected content walk to the very BEST part of Mumbai (the Gateway of India). It's minutes away from the eateries, shops (anything from daily essentials, groceries, clothes, jewellery, medicines) to services like hospitals, police station, salons, spas, gyms, pools... There are also plenty of recreational classes from Tango to kick boxing to painting, yoga, meditation and pottery.... You'll be able to find something that interests you.
The apartment is on the top floor of the building with a lift. If you need help with bags, a person can be arranged. The house comes with a daily cleaning service, cooking (twice a day) and laundry services that are included in the room charge. Drinking water available. You can pay for ironing (at Rs. 5/item - the person will pick-up & deliver the clothes with a phone call) or dry cleaning (nearby, rates vary). Sheets and towels are changed once a week. I've an unlocked smart phone with a local sim - you can just add money to it if you need a local number. Mobile & data is really cheap in India - e.g. Pay Rs. Protected content USD 2.75) /month to get unlimited calls in India, free incoming, 1.4 GB data/day and Protected content in India/day. I'll try to accommodate any additional requests - do let me know.
Enjoy the comfort of brand new beds and mattresses along with daily housekeeping and an evening turn-down service.
- Beautiful bedroom with two single beds that can be joined.
- Additional three more floor mattresses available if needed.
- Two full-sized wardrobes for your use
- Attached bathroom with plenty of hot water
- Another bathroom (just outside the room, but completely private) with plenty of hot water - no more waiting :)
Large windows, plenty of fresh air and light in quiet surroundings make it a perfect place to get the much needed rest.
This is a fully stocked kitchen, with everything you need to cook even the largest of meals! Comes with:
– Plenty of Pots/Pans/Platters for large meals (the daily service takes care of the dreaded cleaning)
– Serving utensils
– Knives, microwave, food processor, juicer, chopping boards...
– Almost any condiment you need! We keep the fridge and pantry stocked with olive oil, butter, salt, pepper, ketchup, mayo, spices etc.
And the best part - a cook that comes in twice a day to cook all the meals. Plenty of restaurants and local eateries abound (all of them deliver) - a complete feast...
Ah! The reason why I took the apartment with one look... Beautiful terrace (a true rarity in Mumbai), large windows, sunshine, light & wind.... Space everywhere...
Perfect for a quiet morning tea/coffee or a rocking party....
- Has a comfy couch that opens to a queen size bed (in case you need additional space)
- Additional three more floor mattresses available if needed
- Dining table that seats 6 people
- Lovely plants that offer a great soothing vibe
Difficult to leave the place once you settle in...
Here for business? Enjoy the activities in your free time, while taking advantage of the high-speed Internet to finish work. Let the quiet environment increase your concentration while the daily service (cleaning, cooking, laundry) takes care of the mundane chores. With close proximity (5 mins drive) to the financial district, reach your meetings without wasting time in commute.
For photos and further details, message :)