Join now

Leaving Mumbai, housekeeper looking for new family

Views

We are leaving Mumbai, going back to Europe, and would really like to find new employment for our current maid Molly. We think she is the best housekeeper we've ever had, here or in Singapore. She can also cook really well and speaks fluent English (and Hindi/Marathi of course). She is looking for a position in the Bandra area, and has extensive references working with Expats, in Mumbai as well as in Singapore, and can translate Hindi to English for you, as well as do all the regular housekeeping, nanny work, shopping, etc, etc.

She's looking for a full time 5-day week job, at around 16,000 Rs/month, and I can absolutely recommend her for being proactive and self starting, with no need to explain every little thing. She'll just get on with the job, while still being flexible enough to occasionally work evenings if, for example, there's a party.

We know she is slightly over the regular rates for housekeepers, but you get what you pay for, and she's worth it.

For more information, contact me at Protected content Protected content , or call her directly at Protected content .

I'd like to stress again that we think she's awesome, and well worth it.

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners