Join now

Looking for a travel buddy to the mountains... (Mumbai)

Dear friends,

I am planning a trip to the mountains in Northern India in July to find respite from the warm and noisy Mumbai for a bit :)

Would be great if someone like-minded joins me. I have a flexible Protected content plan below:
--Fly to Delhi in the first week of July. Stay there a night and the next day (free stay), just to enjoy the tasty food Delhi has to offer and meet a few friends, and later at night catch a Volvo bus up to Shimla (the ''summer capital during the British Raj'').
--Do some sightseeing in Shimla for Protected content , breathe in a bit of fresh cool air, meet the locals, etc etc.
--Drive up/catch a bus to the popular small valley towns of Kullu and Manali- pure bliss with the mountains and the river. Soak in a bit of the Himachali culture, try their exotic cuisine and….just relax for Protected content !!
--On the 6th/7th day, drive down/catch a bus back to Delhi. Do some sightseeing, eat some more good food :P….and fly back to Mumbai.

Did I tell you the airfares and hotels are at an ALL TIME LOW right now!!! So if you fancy the above plan or have suggestions and are interested in a getaway, please call/text me.

Cheers, Sumit. -
Mob: Protected content

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners