Join now

Marine Drive Apartment for Rent (Full Sea Views!) (Mumbai)

I am a British expat who has been living in Mumbai for the last 7 months. I am now leaving India and moving to Singapore and as such am helping my landlady find a new tenant.

My apartment is located in Mumbai's number one location, Marine Drive.
Sitting within 5 minutes walk to Churchgate Station, Nariman Point and surrounding areas, my apartment has been fully refurbished to international standards (my wife is also British and is an interior designer), we bought all furnishings from Good Earth and Apartment Nine (2 of Mumbai's best home stores).

The apartment is a 1 BHK with very large living area, dining area, very large bedroom, large bathroom and a large kitchen (with separate entrance) - the biggest selling point of the apartment is that the kitchen also leads on to a roof terrace with Protected content unobstructed views to the front of the ocean (and Marine Drive) and directly overlooks the wicket of CCI (Cricket Club of India) at the rear - I can assure you the views from the terrace (and the living room & bedroom windows) are completely unique in Mumbai.

The apartment cost is 1.15 Lakhs Protected content INR) per month, is completely furnished and ready to move in. The cost also includes a housekeeper who comes daily to do laundry, clean the whole apartment and run any errands required (the landlady covers his salary as he has been the housekeeper for over 15 years!).

I leave India on 22nd July so people ready to move ASAP would be given priority. A security deposit of one month's rent would also be required (which is a very low deposit compared to Mumbai standards!), it would be held by the landlady and fully returned on the lease ending (and the apartment being in perfect condition).

Please contact me at Protected content or Protected content (or call me on Protected content discuss the apartment in more detail or arrange a viewing.

I look forward to hearing from you