Join now

My opportunities for you. (Mumbai)

hello every one. I am a Freelancer invloved in multiple activities and Opportunities. Firstly I am a network Marketeer with My Video Talk Technologies, which Provides Internet based communication Technologies Like Video-mail, multy- party video-conferencing / broad casting ,Event Broadcasting, Video- website /Channel and much more all in one package or a complete suite for all your Business Development ,Promotions and social communication needs. Plus There's Big Earning Opportunity that comes along with this Services. Become the Representative of the Brand Worlwide and Earn huge from any where any time as you like.Complete Team Support Provided. Protected content
Protected content
Secondly I am also a Freelancing HR recruiting for various Position from mid Levels to Sr Positions. normally for India, but can try to source Internationally too through My Contacts etc. Refer my Website for this Protected content
I had been involved in Affiliate Marketing too for some time Can share
whatever knowledge I have about this field with those who r interested in trying their hands at Affiliate Marketing. I have information about some Good Programmes and tricks for Beginners.
Any one Interested in Knowing more about the above opportunities or working together can inbox me here or mail at Protected content .
Thanks and Regards,