Join now

No brokerage* Expat Apartment 3BR+Rooftop Pool&Gym (Mumbai)

Please drop me a line to Protected content if you'd be interested in looking at the apartment I will soon be vacating. I am a British expat in Mumbai.

The link to photo's is here: Protected content

The building is Lodha Aria (google it) - it is based in Parel (so 10 minutes commute from Lower Parel and Worli, 20mins to Bandra/BKC and 25mins to Colaba/Nariman Point). It is Protected content ft, 3 BHK (all bedrooms have ensuite high quality bathrooms), expat standard finishings, airy, spacious - open living/dining space and unobstructed sea views as all rooms have floor to celing full length windows! It also has a beautiful rooftop swimming pool/gym/steam room/cinema room. It has excellent gated 24hr security.

I also have a fluent English speaking maid/cleaner that works 3 hours daily (cooks, cleans, irons etc) - whom you could continue with if you liked the place.

The rental from the owner is 1.15L per month (unfurnished - I bought all my own furnishings when I moved to India 18months ago from top end Indian boutiques).

I am looking to sell all the furnishings in the apartment (these are not included in the rental, but must be bought from me directly and then you will own them outright)... For 3L Protected content INR) I am selling sofa's, dining table/chairs, 36" Samsung wall mounted LCD HD TV, soft furnishings (candles, cupboards, coffee tables, curtains, cushions, rugs), fridge/freezer, stove, toaster/pans/cutlery, 1 Queen size imported double bed with imported spring matress and pillows etc etc.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I can send you some additional photographs or arrange a viewing. FYI the lease would begin 30th June and the owner is flexible for a one year or two year lease.

The deposit is 2L and the monthly rental is 1.15L - a bargain if you ask me!

Cheers

Paul

** Please drop me a line to Protected content if you would like to see additional photographs of my apartment as opposed to commenting on the thread below. Thanks

Mumbai Forum