Photo Quest - Treasure/ Scavenger Hunt - Aug 07 (Mumbai)
COMPETITION! TREASURE! PHOTOGRAPHS!
Think your friends & you can zip in n out of Juhu to Bandra solving mysteries & clues????
Join RCBA in a fun & exciting race
CLICK your way to the finish line!!!
On Sunday, 7th August. 10am-1pm.
From Jamnabai Narsee School.
For registerations/ queries contact Rtr. Disha Doshi Protected content
Game charges: Rs. 500/- per car.
Rules of the Game!
1. Team of 3 or 4 members per car.
2. Game would involve a time period of 3 hours given in which the team is required to click snaps of the entire team with a background of certain situations which could be anywhere in the surrounding neighbourhood of the event or far from it.
Eg of a situation: “Team members trying to make cutting chai at a local chai stall”. The team would need to convince the chaiwala to allow them to be in their place, stand in front of the chai tumbler and click a snap while trying to make the chai! Sounds exciting and fun??.
3. The team would be given a list of 40 such wild and whacky ideas or themes to click in a single camera. The team which comes back with the maximum snaps wins!
4. The photo should be clear, with atleast 2 out of 4 members present in the snap.
5. The team has to reach the destination within the 3 hours time slot. Only the teams which reach within 3 hours are eligible for winning. Rest would be disqualified.
6. The starting point of event is Jamnabai Narsee School parking lot. The event starts at 10am. Registration counter opens at 9am and closes at 9:45am. To avoid rush and confusion, please reach the starting point on time.
7. The destination is "Rotary Service Center, Ground Floor Hall on Juhu Tara Road". Teams need to reach here before 1pm. i.e. 3hours.
8. Judges decision would be final.
9. All teams are requested to stay back at the Rotary Service Center post the event for felicitation ceremony, followed by fellowship.
CLICK YOUR CAR IN FOR THE RACE NOW!!
Check out the Facebook Thread
Or call me back for details -- Protected content
email me - Protected content