Photography masterclass for beginners on 12 August (Mumbai)
The Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. is an innovative 1-day photography workshop with Girish Menon ( Protected content ) —
- Designed for first-time DSLR users
- Result oriented all practical approach
- Simple instructions
- Unlimited post workshop support
The workshop will be held this Sunday, 12th July Protected content , between 11 am and 4 pm at Workbay, 1st Floor, Deep Jyot Bungalow, Church Avenue, Off SV Road, Santacruz West.
* We have limited seats, so please pre-register by calling Girish Menon on Protected content .
How will you benefit from the Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. workshop?
* Use your camera in the MANUAL MODE instead of AUTOMATIC and SEMI-AUTOMATIC MODES.
* Set the FOCUS to ensure that your pictures are always SHARP, even in LOW LIGHT.
* Set the ISO, APERTURE and SHUTTER SPEED (exposure) to give you the best results.
* Choose a relevant DEPTH OF FIELD (out of focus background).
* Set the appropriate METERING MODE, WHITE BALANCE and TONALITY etc.
* COMPOSE powerful photographs.
* Understand image formats such as JPG, RAW, TIFF, RAW+JPG etc.
More about the Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. photography workshop:
You see a person, animal/bird, or landscape etc. and think to yourself, “this will make a great picture!”
So you pick up your DSLR, mirrorless, or bridge camera, point towards the subject — and shoot. But you are not satisfied with the result. Your picture is either too dark (underexposed), too bright (overexposed), out of focus, or shaky etc.
You abandon your fancy camera and go back to clicking photos with your smartphone.
Has this ever happened to you?
We make pictures in our mind before we make them in the camera. Wouldn't it be great if our camera could read our mind and replicate the images in it? It cannot — yet.
But we can learn how to re-create the images in our mind with a camera. We can learn how to use the camera in the Manual-mode — and that's what this workshop is about.
The manual-mode gives us complete mastery over our camera. So no more underexposed, overexposed, out of focus, and shaky photos!
Have you ever thought to yourself, "I'd like my subject to be sharp, but the background should be out of focus"? That's depth of field — which according to me is the most important facet of photography. You will learn how to do this.
We follow an all-practical approach. So throughout the day, you will be using your camera, making pictures and seeing results.
Girish Menon is an expert photography tutor. Girish has taught photography to more than 4,000 students in Mumbai, Mumbai University, Pune, Goa, and Raipur since Protected content .
Please read what participants have to say about their experiences with Girish Menon's photography workshops at Protected content