Join now

Sony Vaio F Series 3D Laptop for sale! (Mumbai)

Sony Vaio F Series 3D in great condition!

Processor:3rd Gen Intel core i7
Graphics: Nvidia 560M 1gb dedicated graphics
HDD: Protected content
3D LAPTOP (glasses included)
HDMI, Backlit Keyboard, NumPad, Usb 3.0
Windows 7 ultimate
Original Price: 101,000 rs
Asking Price: 68,000rs (negotiable)

I bought this laptop 8 months ago at the offficial SONY store in Bandra for 101,000 rs (receipt). It is an incredible preformance laptop with the latest i7 processor, 6gb of ram, and bluray disk. The most impressive thing is that it is 3d. This means you get 3D glasses so you can view games and movies in 3D.

It is a great laptop multimedia laptop, especiallyfor the family, because there is so much space for downloaded movies and you can whatch blu ray videos on it too. With the HDMI out you can easily connect the laptop to your HDTV and watch videos with your whole family.

The display is gorgeous, it has a full hd resolution Protected content Protected content there are only few laptops that have such high resolution. The display is matte black so there is no glare almost at all. The design is stylish and similar to the orginal PS3. There are plenty of outlets like HDMI and USB 3.0

The reason I am selling this is because I am off to college soon where I need a portable laptop. It has no major scratches and from a scale of Protected content would say the condition is a 8.5. very good.

Please contact after 3:30 pm at Protected content Rehbein