Join now

Super Nanny Available from June (Mumbai)

Looking for a full-time nanny starting this summer? Read on!

Our amazing nanny Miss Leena will be available from mid-June for any family looking for a dedicated and hardworking person. Leena has been taking care of my children, ages 5 and 8, for the last two years. She also takes care of all the cooking, shopping, and cleaning. She is very trustworthy and has watched the children overnight while I have gone on business trips.

Her cooking is amazing, she can make Indian and Western dishes, and she knows how to make low-fat/low-spice versions of everything. She has also learned to make some of our Southeast Asian favorites like Pad Thai and Vietnamese Pho and has started doing some baking like cookies and muffins. We rarely eat out because Leena's cooking is so fantastic!

Leena lives in Mira Road area, and for our family she lived out. She is open to working in other areas of Mumbai. She previously worked for a US Consulate family in BKC area, and then spent several years working as a secretary with a well-known travel agency. Her spoken English is fluent. She has been able to help my kids with their English & Hindi homework.

My kids adore her, and I wish we could sponsor her visa with us to our next destination, however the country's visa laws do not allow us to. I am hoping to find her a good family to work with. As a single mom, I have very much appreciated her attention to detail and her ability to keep everything organized in the house. She is a true multitasker and any family who hires Leena will not be disappointed!

Please DM me or send a WhatsApp to know more. Protected content

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners