Volunteers required for New Terminal 2 Trials (Mumbai)
We are aiming to open the new Terminal 2 in Andheri East by the end of the year. In order to do this we need persons to volunteer as passengers so that we can confirm that check-in, security and boarding processes are working to design requirements. Your feedback will help us make this Terminal the best Airport facility in India.
Dates for which we will allow members of the public to participate are as follows:
Friday 11th October Protected content
Saturday 26th October Protected content
Tuesday 29th October Protected content
Friday 8th November Protected content
Saturday 23rd November Protected content
Tuesday 26th November Protected content .
If you are interested, pls contact me via this email address only: Protected content . Pls do not express interest by replying to this thread. Your interest will not be processed.
Please follow these instructions carefully (failure to do so may result in your application not being processed)
1) Email subject header should be Internations volunteer + preferred date or dates of attendance
2) The email must include the full names, postal address, email and contact number of every attendee.
3) You will be expected to produce a photo ID (Passport, Driver's licence, PAN card, AADHAR card or Student ID) and a proof of address (recent utility bill). An airport is a secure site and your ID and address proof will be checked before you are allowed to enter the site. This is a strict requirement for every attendee.
4) The pick up point on the day of the Trial is near the VIP car park area of the existing T2BC facility. You have to be there for 9.15 am. The scheduled completion of the Trial is between 3-4pm. Trials normally finish well before this time but we cannot guarantee this. Pls do not attend if you are unable to commit to the entire program.
5) Free parking will be provided at T2BC for all volunteers. Lunch and refreshments will be provided together with a small token of appreciation for your participation in the Trial. You will have an opportunity to provide extensive feedback on your Trial day experience.
6) Please do not bring items of contraband on your person or handbags as you will undergo real security checks during the course of the Trial.
7) Children under 5 years of age are not allowed to participate. Children 5+ years old are allowed only if accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Many thanks for your time
Operational Trials Programme Leader