Join now

wanted: housing from mid-april till end of june (Mumbai)

Hi fellow Mumbaians,

my name is Alicia. I am a 23-year old startup-owner from Berlin, Germany with a mixed background. I have been spending the last 5 months going back and forth between India and Germany.

I am looking for a furnished room or a sublet for a one bedroom apartment in Bombay from mid-april until the end of June Protected content .

Ideally you'd be situated in a modern and spacious flat in Andheri (W)/Varsova, Juhu, Santa Cruz or Bandra.

I am moving to Mumbai permanently, but will be out of town for the entire month of July and might also be away in August (monsoon), so it makes more sense for me to look for a temporary place for the time being.

I recently started a Marketing and Media agency called Wonderland Marketing. and am looking to set up a second base in Mumbai. I consult businesses on their marketing strategy and I work on marketing for new digital products (apps).

I'm very easy-going, well travelled, into sports, very social, and into healthy living. I'm totally open to living with other digital nomads, professionals or students. I do work from home.

I am familiar with the going rates for housing in Mumbai and am looking for a *fair* sharing or sublet option. Please don't hesitate to contact me, if you have a free room or know anyone who might be looking for a flatmate or tenant. (No agents charging commission please)

Thanks so much. Namaste,

Alicia

Mumbai Forum