Join now

2-room+kitchen in Schwabing-North semi-furnished (Munich)

I am leaving Munich and my apartment will be available from August (might be possible to arrange for earlier start of new contract as I am moving out earlier).

The apartment has living room, bedroom, spacious kitchen, bathroom with window. It is very comfortable and extremely bright. It is less than 5 minutes walk from the U6 Ubahn (Alte Heide) and to two supermarkets (Edeka and Aldi). It takes 10 minutes by U-bahn to Marienplatz. The connection for the washing machine is inside the apartment and there is also a cellar. The apartment is on the third floor.

At the moment I pay Protected content for rent including all Nebenkosten and heating.

The apartment is owned and managed by the Suedhausbau company ( Protected content ), the Hausmeister has the office just downstairs.

I would like to sell part of my furniture to the next tenant. Furniture is practially new (2 years old). The price is Protected content for all (negotiable) and it includes:
- for the living room: sofa-bed, table with 4 chairs, bookcase, sofa table, Tv-table;
- for the kitchen: two cupboards and table with two chairs;
- bathroom: two cupboards, several hangers for towels
- in all apartment: lamps, window blinds

If you are interested send me a message for more info/photos!